15 December 2019

YOURSELF ... { Reminder Project December 2019 Color It Create It Show It Off}

{YOURSELF...}

Here is my December 2019 REMINDER project for My Besties Colour It! Create It! Show It off! using this adorable My Besties girl, from Sherri Baldy which
you can purchase HERE.
I am sure you will agree that she looks very festive.

I have coloured her in Photoshop CS3. The embellishment have been created with circle and oval punches. The design papers are from my stash .  The crochet button flowers have been made for me by my special SIL.
The beautiful background is Amelia Ireton's artwork, which I have also coloured in Photoshop CS3.

The wordart is from Paulette {Create with TLC}.


Hop over to
My Besties
Colour It! Create It! Show It Off! Challenge
and enter your creations. 

Once again I would love to try my hand at the following challenges with this creation:




11 comments:

  1. SO gorgeous! LOVING that lantern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fabulous colouring, love the image the background and the fabby flower, a wonderful card Desire.
    Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog!
    Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS! Happy New Year!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right!!! She looks very very festive!!! I like this card so much, Desire!
    Thank you so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge.
    Hope you participate in our next!!
    Kisssssssssssssssssssss
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, great background and lovely image. Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties 3D and More. Good luck with your entry
    Hugs
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwww Beautifullll!! thank you for sharing your project with us at my besties challenge blog!
    xoxo
    Raelma

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Love it
    Thank you for sharing with us at the my Besties International Challenge
    IZA DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful, Desire! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous design and your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning!! Such a fabulous design!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and coloring, DEsire
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun
    Renate DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire