12 November 2006

HOMESPUN WEEKEND CREATIVITY - Sunday, 12 November 2006 With 42 days until Xmas and with one of my missions to be completed by the end of 2006 in mind, I have completed two more layouts and at the same time finished scrapping our Orange River Rowing Expedition during 1997. The mission being to design and complete 10 more layouts before the end of 2006, I am nearly halfway in accomplishing this mission.

It has been a coolish weekend with misty rain throughout, making being indoors very cosy. There has also been some activity on the beading side. Thanks to the real TP who permitted me to copy her bracelet design, I managed to complete the watch and bracelet below.

Candice Greenway's scrapping day is coming up and whilst searching for some photo's suitable for Candice's photo requirements, I seriously went on a trip down memory lane. Candice's double page layout is going to be about ourselves when we were young.

My parents being reluctant point & shooters when it came to photos, I have very little pictures of me being a child. And of course there is no documented baby photo's of me, since I was only adopted when I was three and half years old. I did however handed in some photo's of me growing up on a farm ('Skuilhoek') in Elands River, near Port Elizabeth, for scanning. I plan to adjust these scanned photos to sepia and print them on my Canon Selphy photo Printer. So watch this space for a 'Candice Greenway' layout coming soon.

- Sunday evening blues signing off

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:53 PM

    Your layouts are stunning and have certainly given me some inspiration to get on and do my Orange River trip!

    We had our Run/Walk for Life Prizegiving last night so only got up at about 9h30 this morning - can't believe I slept in so late.

    We went to movies to see "Children of Men"- what a load of @#%*&^. I would rather have scrapped!

    Anyway the rest of the day was spent reading the paper, chatting to my brother and his family and the watching TV.

    Regards

    Michelle - check the new title!
    (The OW and MoBHG who is a TPGC and is the MFV the DLA and also DLEWotN)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:13 PM

    Geeze Louise!! Michelle - I'm gonna need a degree to figure out what that title is all about soon??? Help ??

    The new layouts are lovely darling teacha!! I can't wait to do them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire