Pack your winter woollies and come and enjoy a few blissful days in the mountain splendour of CATHEDRAL PEAK Hotel, Drakensberg.
This is your invitation to have some fun whilst: - creating two double page layouts presented by yours truly
(inclusive of kits)
- attending a photographic workshop on composition principles, presented by yours truly (inclusive of manual)
- hands-on practical photography using your own camera
(inclusive of practical worksheet) (nature’s beauty is all around for that perfect shot)
- downloading and reviewing photographs taken on location
The package includes all of the above as well as:
- 3 nights accommodation (2 delegates sharing per deluxe room)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and mid-morning and afternoon Tea/Coffee and biscuits
- Use of conference venue for duration of visit
Details of photo and tool requirements will be available in due course.
COST: R3250 pp (non-refundable) (all inclusive, except drinks, room service and telephone costs which will be for your own account)
DATE: Thursday, 19 July to Sunday, 22 July 2007 (Checking in on Thursday at 2pm and Checking out on Sunday at 10am)
VENUE: Cathedral Peak Hotel, Drakensberg
RSVP: On or before Monday, 7 May 2007.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A 50% non-refundable deposit (R1625-00) is payable not later than Friday, 11 May 2007.
The balance of R1625-00 (non-refundable) is payable not later than Friday, 6 July 2007.
This promises to be a weekend of sheer unwinding, taking time out for ourselves and getting rid of the winter blues.
Please feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of this blog entry with any queries. Remember to tick 'Anonymous' before publishing your comment.
Remember to revisit DOING LIFE regularly for updates on this breakaway weekend.
- Signing off: Berg excitement on the rise!