22 July 2007

ONE TEMPLATE, 3 DESIGNS
- Sunday, 22 July 2007

Here are the three layouts the Cathedral Peak delegates have been creating with this new page planner template during their breakaway. The idea was to demonstrate, that with a little bit of imagination one template can be manipulated to do more than one layout. The template is actually a 'page planner' and a fourth layout could also be created with it by using it as is. So to all of you who are purchasing the the set of three kits, keep in mind that you can do a fourth layout by using the template as is and flipping it in different directions.
PS: A big thank you once again to Ellie and Philip for manufacturing my template design in time for our breakaway.
Coming soon: Report on Cathedral Peak Breakaway!
- Template Bewitched Signing Off

5 comments:

  1. I so enjoyed doing these layouts. At least I got to do my Bundu photos - well some of them anyway.

    Thanks for being so creative and coming up with these two new templates.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:52 AM

    Lovely stencil - beautiful layouts. Well done. Desire, please keep one for me.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:31 PM

    I LOVE the new templates although the Eye Template looks a bit daunting for me - but I know my teacha will show me what to do! So glad you are all back and looking forward to catching up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LOs as always...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl... you are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire