18 November 2007

BLUE HEADED AGAMA through a TELEPHOTO LENS
- Sunday, 18 November 2007
Okay, I know, I am carrying on about the SCRAP family living on our doorstep, but it is just amazing how beautiful nature displays itself in the must vibrant colours and textures which is often hard for us humans to recreate. One can hardly believe that colours this beautiful stems from a little white egg. I took these pics with my telephoto lens stabilised on a monopod - quite a big difference from those in the previous post (see below).
It was interesting how SCRAP changed his colours like a chameleon while I was taking this shoot of him - he went from brilliant turquoise to subdued blue and then brown.
- Nature Lover Signing Off

1 comment:

  1. Stunning - I always enjoy watching lizzards like this - their colouring is amazing.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire