10 January 2008

LITTLE ONES BRING THE BIGGEST JOY

Some of you Doing Lifers were curious to see what I was going to create scrapbooking wise with Amber Thomson’s photos. The Thomson’s were quite keen on having some prints of Amber after seeing her pics on Doing Life. So we decided to surprise them with a framed layout of their precious little Amber.

I based the layout on my ‘Precious’ scrapbooking kit available at Doing Life’s Online Shoppe (see link above). To include one additional enlargement, I adapted the layout slightly. I thoroughly enjoyed creating this layout … what else would one expect from such a sweet and innocent subject.

A few of Creative Memories’ jumbo great lengths’ sticker words aptly described the mood of the pictures … I used three which read:

‘Wonder and Discover’
‘Little Ones bring the Biggest Joy’
‘Too Cute for Words’

May Amber ponder over this creation 20+ years from now and think to herself …’I was actually a beautiful little baby girl …’

- Amber fan signing off

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, that is a stunning layout - amber is beautiful and I am sure will be a beautiful lady when she grows up.

    I am sure her mom and dad were suitably impressed with your gift to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golly Desire this is lovely, she is nearly a teenager now. !!!!! I am so late.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire