08 December 2008

MAKING THE FAB5 FOR THE 2nd TIME AROUND

Once again, I was so surprised and humbly honoured to have reached the FAB5 for my entry last week over at 2 SKETCHES 4 YOU. Remember, this was my interpretation of Laura's Sketch No.14:

I also would like to congratulate the other 4 very talented ladies whose joining me in the FAB5, your creations rock. And of course a huge congrats to Regan whose card was the winner. So pop over right now to 2S4Y to see the gorgeous interpretations of Laura's Sketch No.14.
Thank you once again for stopping by and for all your lovely comments.
- Fabbie5 Signing Off

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:42 AM

    Hi
    Lets hope I get in this time, I really enjoy all your work, Well done.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Desire - you so deserve this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you Desire! Your Fab Five spot was so well deserved! This card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on the 2s4y fab5.. well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! Have just caught up with all your news. Firstly, you must be exhausted! Secondly, well done with your card win...you didn't ever think you wouldn't win surely? Just look at the card...too beautiful. And thirdly, what a treat I missed out on...looks like you put together a truly awesome day! Now I am ordering you to take some rest & stop putting us all to shame! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:11 PM

    Well deserved Desire..Your card is beautiful:)~X~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire