- 2 different colours of cardstock
- 2 different pieces of Patterned Paper
- 2 flowers
- 2 brads
- 2 gemstones/buttons
Isn't Miss Turtlina just so girly all in pink. Got my H2O's out again for this, after having neglected them for a while. I used the sketch over at Papertake Weekly's previous challenge (was a bit late with my project) to get the design going. And what a great sketch it was.
- One Stop Craft Challenge #42 where the theme this week is Pink&Black
- ABC Challenge: B is for Buttons
- Papertake Weekly 100th Challenge: Participants can choose any previous challenge from no.1 to 99 and I chose the 11/8/2008-Button It challenge
- Stamp Something: Something from Summer - This is definitely a little scene to be seen in summer
For my South African visitors don't forget to go and have a look at the great special thats on at the moment over at Doing Life's Online Shoppe i.e. Basic Grey 12x12 Cardstock going for only R4 a sheet. So make sure you don't loose out. Click on the link right at the top of this blog for a quick visit.
Have to quickly check on the progress of my pot of vegetable soup simmering along for lunch.
Thank you all for stopping by once again and for all your inspirational comments.