So, this is my first design team project for If the Shoe Fits. This week is a colour challenge perfect for celebrating Valentines. Lots of hearts and a pink and red colour combo. The four red octagonal shapes were created with the Doing Life Pie template and the hearts were stamped with the Chiswick Acrylic Heart stamp set. Please visit If the Shoe Fits to see my fellow DT mates' gorgeous projects.
- ABC Challenge: N is for New: The little round epoxy Love Tag is new to my stash.
- Creative Card Crew #44: Valentines
- Double Dutch #36: Be My Valentine
- Papertake Weekly Challenge: Love Actually
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #68: Hearts
Thanks again for stopping by and your inspirational comments.