Another design team project for our bi-weekly challenge over at DS4J's challenge blog. The theme for Challenge No.75 is 60's INSPIRATION. Our talented design team member, Riette is hosting this challenge. Thanks Riette for choosing this awesome theme for us this fortnight.
Another centre step design. I have used the 3D FLOWER SET from DigiStamps4Joy and you can find it here. I have also used the TRENDY TWO digi and you can find it here.
The images and sentiment have been coloured with Copics and dry chalks. The design papers are from BoBunny. The sentiment was coloured with dry chalks and is a freebie from the wonderful sharing Paulette from CREATE WITH TLC. The bling is from Blueberry Bear.
- Make it Monday: Anything Goes
- Inspire me Fridays: Anything Goes
- Sister Act: Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments: Any Sentiment
- Paper Crafting Journey: Anything Goes (3/3)
- 613 Avenue Create: Anything Goes or Spotlight technique
- Addicted to Stamps: Anything Goes
- Glitter n Sparkle: Anything Goes
- Scrapbook Stamp Society: Anything Goes
- Artistic Inspirations: Buttons or Anything Goes (3/3)
- Parade your Crafts: Anything Goes (2/2)
- Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
- Squigglefly: Add a Flower
- Delicious Doodles: Anything Floral
- Left of Centre: Girly
- QKR: Kick up your Heels
- CMC: Retro Funkify it Up
- The Squirrel and The Fox: Spring or Autumn (Spring)
- Kaboodle Doodles: Use Yellow
- Love to Scrap: Anything Goes
- Bearly Mine: Anything Goes
- LEJ: Something Shiny
- Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes + Optional Christmas Twist
- Chalk N Stock: Anything goes with Chalk (I have chalked the sentiment)
- Color Throwdown
- Rhedd and Rosie: Something for the Ladies
A big welcome to my new Followers, hope you will enjoy your visits here. Also thank you to my loyal and faithful followers who always leave such wonderful inspiration here for me to feast on. Love you all and leaving you with this photo I took of the Jakaranda trees in Pretoria. They usually start flowering at the end of September.