Another design team project for our bi-weekly challenge over at DS4J's challenge blog. The theme for Challenge No.76 is a PHOTO INSPIRATION (see below) + TWIST (add ribbon or twine). Our talented design team member, Margaret is hosting this challenge. Thanks Margaret for choosing this awesome theme for us this fortnight.
Another centre step design. I have used the LOG from DigiStamps4Joy and you can find it here. I have also used the MISTERI - MYSTICAL DANCER digi and you can find it here.
The images and sentiment have been coloured with Copics and dry chalks. The design papers are from FabScraps. The sentiment was coloured with dry chalks and is has been designed by the wonderfully talented LISA. The paper flowers, buttons, photo turn, brad and twine bows are from my stash.
Here's Margaret's photo inspiration:
- Make it Monday: Anything Goes
- Inspire me Fridays: Anything Goes
- Sister Act: Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create: Anything Goes and/or Fall
- Everybody Art Challenge: Brown+Blue
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Something Blue (1/1)
- Craft Your Passion: Autumn Fall Colours
- Craft Dee BowZ: Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow (2/3)
- Digi Darlas: Anything Goes with optional twist Skip Jump or Hop
- Memas Crafts: Ribbon/Lace and/or Flowers
- My Craft Creations: Stamped or Digital Image
- The Pink Elephant: Digital Papers or Images
- 4 Krafty Girlz: Anything Goes (3/3)
- Paper Crafting Journey: Flowers
- Corrosive: Maiden Mother Crone
- Designed to Color: Anything Goes
- Ladybug Crafts: Anything Goes
- Our Creative Corner: Forgotten Things (the twine bows have been in my stash for more six years)
- Crafters Cafe: Flowers
A big welcome to my new Followers, hope you will enjoy your visits here. Also thank you to my loyal and faithful followers who always leave such wonderful inspiration here for me to feast on. Love you all and leaving you with another photo I took of the penguins at Boulders Beach in Cape Town, some years ago.