This month our theme for Challenge #25 at Path of Positivity is
Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.
We are extremely pleased to announce that Julie O. is our GDT for the October challenge. Julie is also on DigiStamps4Joy's design team with me. Do yourself a favour and hop over to her blog to see her beautiful creative work.
Sparkle N Sprinkle is the sole sponsor for this POP challenge: They are offering up three prizes for this challenge, which will be:
- $15.00 worth of digital images for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
- $15.00 worth of digital images for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
- One digital image from Creative Bug Digital Stamps for each person chosen as a DT Delight.
- One digital designer paper (made to order in a few different ways) from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
- One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge
Hope you will play along this month, so come on link your GROWTH creations to Path of Positivity Challenge No.25. Can't wait to see your creations.
Once again I would love to try my hand at the following challenges with this creation:
Crafting from the Heart - ATG
Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Sister Act Card Challenge - ATG
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
The Crafters Cafe - Easter
Crafting for all Seasons - Animal Magic
Little Red Wagon - Call the Vet - use an animal
The Paper Shelter - Easter Time
4 Crafty Chicks - Easter
DL ART Thankful Thursday - Easter
DL ART April Linky Party - ATG
Outlawz Twisted Thurdsay - Spring or Easter
Sassy Studio Designs - Hop to It - Easter
Crafty Catz - ATG
Creative Corner - Animal Fun
Fairy Tale - Many Colours
Patties Creations - Easter
QKR Stampede - April Showers bring May Flowers
Simply Create Too - ATG
The Stamping Boutique - Easter
Allsorts - Easter
Hiding in my Craft Room - Think Spring
One Stitch At A Time - ATG with Easter/Passover
Order of the Opus Gluei - Happy or is that Hoppy Easter
That Craft Place - Easter or Spring (1/1)
The Corrosive Challenge - Hop into Spring
Your visits here and the love you leave behind are truly treasured - thanks so much.