06 May 2020

CHASING A DREAM ... {Design Team Project for My Besties Brasil 5 May 2020}

{YESTERDAY is not ours ...}

My Besties Brazil

Hi to all my lovely followers.
Here is my May design team project for MY BESTIES BRAZIL using this SUPER HEROES Vet from Sherri Baldy and you can purchase her HERE.

The sentiment was sourced from the net and the background is from Create with TLC
and I merged it with the image in Photoshop CS3.  The image has also been coloured in Photoshop CS3.  The flower embellishment have been created with flower punches and the buttonsand design papers are from my stash.  The crocheted button flowers have been made for me by my dear SIL, Louise.


Hop over to
My Besties BRAZIL
and enter your creations. 

Once again I would love to try my hand at the following challenges with this creation:


14 comments:

  1. This is amazing! And perfect for right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super awesome colouring and fabulous image used...great make.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Great image, colouring (as always) and a superb card.
    Keep safe and well.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is darling, Desire, and so beautifully colored! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card beautiful colouring. I love it. Thank you for sharing it with us over a My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this image Desire and you have colouured it beautifully. Love what you have done here. Thank you for sharing it with us over a My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card and a wonderful sentiment, Desire! I love your digital colouring! I'm so glad you joined us at the Path of Positivity this month.
    Carole DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hermosa la tarjeta! los colores muy bonitos.
    Gracias por unirte a My Bestie Spanish Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card .. great details.
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous card !
    Thank you so much for joining us at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog and the best of luck with your entry !
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 11 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and I do love that image Iam a cat lover lol...Thank you so much for join the challenge at My Besties Dutch Girls DT and love to see you again.YvonneXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so adorable.
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry.
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire