26 June 2020

ANYWHERE IS PARADISE ... {My Besties Brazil June 2020 Design Team Reminder Project}

{ANYWHERE IS PARADISE...}

My Besties Brazil

Hi to all my lovely followers. Trust you are all keeping safe and healthy during this strange time the world is enduring ...

Here is my June Reminder design team project for MY BESTIES BRAZIL using this SUPER SUMMER LIL KRICKET girl from Sherri Baldy and you can purchase her HERE.

The sentiment is from Create with TLC
and I merged it with the background image in Photoshop CS3.  The image has also been coloured in Photoshop CS3.  The flower embellishment have been created with flower punches and crochet flowers and the brads, button and design papers are from my stash.  



Hop over to
My Besties BRAZIL
and enter your creations. 

Once again I would love to try my hand at the following challenges with this creation:

Creative Moments - ATG + Sumer Sports Option
A Bit more Time to Craft - ATG
A Bit more Time to Craft Extra Challenge - ATG
Through the Craft Room Door - ATG
CCC Digi Creations - ATG
Crafty Friends - ATG
Simply Create Too - All summer long
Crafts Galore Encore -
Lemon Shortbread - ATG
The Outlawz June Linky
The Outlawz Festive Fridays - Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge - ATG
My Besties Aussie - ATG
My Besties Dutch Girls - ATG and/or Spring
My Besties International - ATG 
My Besties Art Spain - ATG
Crafty Catz - ATG + optional add number
Daisy Chain - Flowers
Fab n Funky - Creature Feater (Mermaid)
Scribbles Designs - Brads Buttons Bows
Your Scrapbook Place -
Crafty Creations -
A Perfect Time to Craft - ATG
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Layer it Up
QKR - ATG
Crafters Castle - ATG and/or Option
Rabisco - ATG
Arty Divas - Anything Goes
Southern Girls - ATG
Creatalicious - ATG + optional Birthday
Crafting Happiness - ATG + optiional twist Beach





5 comments:

  1. Adorable! LOVING that fun girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image, such a happy scene Desire. Always love your work.
    Take care
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and creative x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card Desire you do beautiful work, love your sentiment. too. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie Aussie Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Desire this is amazing.
    Love the digi, the colours and all the rest of your card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire