28 November 2020

SANTA CLAUS {November 2020 Design Team Project Color It Create It Show It Off}

{SANTA CLAUS ...}

Hi to all my lovely followers.
Here is my November 2020 project for My Besties Colour It! Create It! Show It off! using this super gorgeous BESTIE image from Sherri Baldy and you can purchase her HERE.

The sentiment and background are from Create with TLC
 The image has also been coloured in Photoshop CS3.  The embellishment has been created with circle punches and the falt pearls and design papers are from my stash.  




Hop over to
My Besties
Colour It! Create It! Show It Off! Challenge
and enter your creations. 

Once again I would love to try my hand at the following challenges with this creation:

Creative Moments - ATG + Citrus Colours Option



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire