06 August 2008

MOVING ON TO SCARLET
The latest colour on the colour wheel which inspire me is Scarlet or the colour Red as we know it. I had the honour to be commissioned by an international visitor to Doing Life to create a necklace with the colour red incorporated in the creation. She and her husband are celebrating their ruby anniversary in a few weeks time and wanted something red to wear with her outfit. So here are a few scarlet creations. As usual the necklaces are sold for R200 each.
- Seeing Red Signing Off

2 comments:

  1. I am liking what I see, which means I am going to have to order a red one. But, I better wait a bit, so my family don't think I have gone "beady".

    Lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lovely, but the second one is just gorgeous :-)
    Love Jose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire