Still carrying on where I left off yesterday ... this is a sample I did of a thank you gift for each guest at Duane's 21st ... to be placed at each guest's table placing. I designed it using a match box design of which the measurements are as follows:
- cut one piece of thick white cardstock measuring 20cm x 5cm
- score this piece at 8cm, 9cm and 18cm and fold on scores
- staple the choccie's wrapping to the card underneath the 2cm flap
- tuck the top flap underneath the 2cm stapled flap
- I've punched a tag shape, folded it in half and clipped it over the 2cm flap to hide the staple
- decorate to your heart's content
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your Thursday.