07 December 2011

SIDE-STEP CARD

Bev Rochester from 'All the Things I Love' inspired me to try my hand at creating this side-step card. It actually looks more difficult than it really is. Use an A4 piece of cardstock and one cant go wrong following the template below:

The cardstock are Basic Grey. The flowers were stamped using acrylic stamps and the two quotes were sourced from the pages of some of my Facebook friends. Thanks for stopping by and I trust that you will also give this lovely project a go.

2 comments:

  1. WOW desire ~ what an absolutely stunning card! i love the design of it and placement of all that eye candy! the color scheme and pp is so beautiful together ~ as is the sentiments! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this card template with us, I will try and make a card, will not be as beautiful as yours. Love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire