Another design team project for our bi-weekly challenge over at DS4J's challenge blog. The theme for Challenge No.77 is USE A RECYCLED ITEM plus ADD A SNOWFLAKE. Our talented design team member, Elenor is hosting this challenge. Thanks Elenor for choosing this awesome theme for us this fortnight.
Another centre step design. I have used the JOY and PEACE sentiment from DigiStamps4Joy and you can find it here. I have also used the CHRISTMAS ROBIN digi from which I have cropped a holly branch in Photoshop and printed it a few times for the embellishments, and you can find it here.
The embellishments and sentiment have been coloured with Copics and dry chalks. The design papers are from BasicGrey and are off-cuts from previous projects. The snowflakes and brads are from my stash.
Once again I would love to try my hand at the following challenges with this creation:
- Make it Monday: Anything Goes
- Inspire me Fridays: Anything Goes
- Sister Act: Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create: Anything Goes and/or Create your own Challenge
- Pile it On: Leaves
- Little Miss Muffet: We wish you a Merry Christmas
- Crafts 4 Eternity: Anything Goes
- Jellypark: The Sentiment is the Key
- 2 Sisters: Anything Goes
- Totally Gorjuss: Traditional Christmas Colours
- Rhedd and Rosie: Something for the Men
- Scrappers Delights: Make your own Embellishments (the leaves were all printed and coloured by hand)
- Digi Haven: Use two Colours (Red and Green)
- My Creative Moments: Seasons (Christmas)
- Christmas Card Challenge: Anything Goes
- Glitter n Sparkle: Add some Metal (the snowflakes are metal as well as the brads)
- Craftin Desert Divas: Anything with a Sentiment
- Craft your Passion: Charms (Snowflake charms)
- Squigglefly: Christmas Card
- Creative Craft: Anything Goes
- Through the Craftroom Door: Anything Goes
- Crafting by Designs: Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes with Uplifting Sentiment
- Scribble and Scrap: Anything Goes
A big welcome to my new Followers, hope you will enjoy your visits here. Also thank you to my loyal and faithful followers who always leave such wonderful inspiration here for me to feast on. Love you all and leaving you with a photo I took of a gorgeous flower during a holiday in Port Alfred, a coastal town in South Africa, a few years ago.