01 October 2020

SEASON OF LOVE {Color It Create It Show It Off October 2020 Design Team Project}

{SEASON OF LOVE ...}

Hi to all my lovely followers.
Here is my October 2020 project for My Besties Colour It! Create It! Show It off! using this super gorgeous BESTIE image from Sherri Baldy and you can purchase her HERE.

The sentiment and background are from Create with TLC
and I merged it with the image in Photoshop CS3.  The image has also been coloured in Photoshop CS3.  The flower embellishment has been created with flower punches and the buttons and design papers are from my stash.  




Hop over to
My Besties
Colour It! Create It! Show It Off! Challenge
and enter your creations. 

Once again I would love to try my hand at the following challenges with this creation:

Creative Moments - ATG + Citrus Colours Option



5 comments:

  1. So GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rainbow Besties is beautiful, Miss Desire! Loving your color choices, and the "big smile" of this little girl's mischievous expression. All the trims and borders look extra festive! Beautiful card, Desire. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous creation Desire.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waouh ! J'adore cette carte !
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire