25 June 2006

25 JUNE '06 WEEKEND SCRAPPING

The oil heater was set to its maximum on this chilly Sunday, while I scrapped away to complete this layout of pictures we took at the surprise birthday party my dear friends had thrown me (see previous blog entry dated 7 May 2006).

Sophia made a lovely birthday card on behalf of everyone which I disassembled (sorry Sophia) and used the colourful fibres and fabric flower which co-ordinated well with my colour choice. It was a fun layout to do using rubber stamp words and bright colours.
Thanks once again to all the Pick-of-the-Crop girls for spoiling me.
Here's another layout, which I started during our Midlands Meander weekend, and finished off this weekend. It was a challenge to get the whole Fourie family (all 18 of them) on one layout and I was proud of rising to the challenge. The versatile Basic Grey Blitzen range of paper made for an easy colour scheme choice. The stamping was done with acrylic stamps.
- Weekend Scrapper signing off

1 comment:

  1. I really don't mind you demolishing my card, at least it got to go on the layout, even better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire