31 July 2006

PICK OF THE CROP 2ND ANNUAL SCRAPATHON 'Grand Prize Winner' - Saturday, 29 July 2006
Michelle Ramsay won the Grand Prize which was a Canon Selphy CP710 Thermal photo printer to the value of R1,300. This was the email she sent me:
"HI Desire I am – I couldn’t believe it when my name came out again after just having won all that paper. I now have a huge stock!! Thank you and your team so much for a fantastic day. I really enjoyed it and the page designs are great. It was also a very nice venue. Actually everything was fantastic!! I did my 50km Gaterite race yesterday finishing in 7h22 and earning my permanent number – no. 17. This was 17 minutes better than last year, so I was very chuffed. I only have a slightly sore bum – where I have had a problem before, otherwise my legs are not sore at all – I really can’t believe it. Anyway – thanks again for my wonderful prize and a brilliant day. Regards Michelle Ramsay"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire