13 August 2006

1958 OUDTSHOORN WEDDING
As previously mentioned, I have started with a heritage album of hubby's family. During the past weekend I have done these two layouts of my parents in law, Coen and Marie Fourie's wedding. They are celebrating their 48th wedding anniversary, on 13 December this year. Quite an achievement for this day and age. They got married in the Dutch Reformed Church in Oudtshoorn.
I am signing off with a quote by Pam Brown (1928):
"Love is caviar and wedding cake, strawberries
and cream. Love is champagne.
Friedship is new bread, fresh butter, farmhouse
cheese and a pot of tea for two.
Of course, to get through life, it's best to combine the two.
But friendship is easier on the digestion."

1 comment:

  1. I like what you did with the papers from Saturday afternoon, looks very nice...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire