09 August 2006

'YOUNG LOVE'
- Wednesday, 9 August 2006
Trust all of you ladies had a wonderful WOMEN's DAY and that you celebrated life.
A while ago I scanned a few 'old' happy snappies that I salvaged from my mum-in-law's photo albums which she keeps high up in a linen cupboard and seldom take out to reminisce over the past. I am starting with a heritage album of my parents in law (Coen & Marie Fourie). This was the first layout in the album reflecting mum and dad very much in love in the 1950's.
I leave you all with some 'Words of Beauty' by Helen Exley:
"Beauty ... is something felt,
a glow or a communicated
sense of fineness.
What ails us is that our sense
of beauty is so bruised
and blunted, we miss all
the best."
- D.H. Lawrence (1885-1930)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:38 AM

    love it...love it...love it...

    Need i say more!!!!! :)
    Tanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire