30 April 2007

YOU've SEEN THE PHOTOS ... HERE's THE LAYOUT
- Monday, 30 April 2007
I was one of the fortunate today that got given the day off by my boss. Can one be so lucky. I made good use of this day and did this layout with the rest of my Bundu photo shoot photos. It was a real challenge, being all portrait orientation photos - there is only so much one can do with just portrait photos. I there are any of you scrappers out there that often face this challenge, please let me know how you solve it.
Guess what ... its another public holiday tomorrow here in South Africa - Labour Day - so I get to lie in late a 5th morning in a row!
- Lazy Dazy Signing off

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:35 AM

    Brilliant Desire. I just love all the flowers.

    I worked yesterday and managed to get through quite a lot.

    Didn't manage to sleep in especially not with a little dog who wakes you up by licking your face as she needs to go outside to do her business!!

    Anyway a lovely day to scrap and some other household chores.

    Regards

    Michelle (The OW and MoBHG who is a TPGC and is the MFV the DLA and also DLEWotN)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:21 PM

    bonjour!
    great pics!

    Prolix
    {ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
    http://prolix.typepad.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire