29 April 2007

COCOON BEAUTY - Sunday, 29 April 2007
Whilst, feeling a bit under the weather and nursing a running .... nose today, I managed to create this layout with some of my photos from our Bundu weekend photo shoot last month. This Basic Grey patterned paper has been playing on my mind for a while. and I just could not believe my luck when I realised that it was perfectly suited for this set of photos. The subtleness of the butter-yellow colour adorned with flying white butterflies conveys a tranquil feeling.

The journalling reads:

"This was my first ever professional studio shoot – professional make-up and all. It definitely threatened my comfort zone and forced me to leave the safety of my cocoon. Flirting with the camera is definitely not op my ally and is best left for the professional models. I did spread my wings for a brief moment though – and this was the result. Thanks to a very patient studio team.
Photographers: Marius & Estelle Make-up Artist: Klynt Organiser: Claire McGeer Model: Desíre Fourie (age 42)"
Hope you like it. - Cocooned signing off

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:00 PM

    As always a stunning layout!

    Hope you are feeling a bit better - see even when you are under the weather, you still produce fantastic designs.

    I am at work - hope you are enjoying your day off.

    Regards

    Michelle
    (with the long name I can't remember!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:20 AM

    Sorry to hear you not feeling your best, Hope you feel much bedda soon! Your layouts are devine ( as usual )

    See you soon
    Love
    The one and only "Mamba"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout Desire - it turned out stunning - I see a little influence fro {c} well done! Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout Desire - it turned out stunning - I see a little influence fro {c} well done! Claire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire