14 September 2008

8 THINGS THAT MAKE ME SING {HAPPY}
- I have been tagged by Sandra ...

Well, unfortunately I did not even get to the queue when singing talents were dished out. But I am sure those of you who can sing are definitely happy whilst singing. So here are the 8 things that me HAPPY:

* Waking up in the morning to the sound of bird song ... makes me want to get up and start the day with a song in my heart.

* Crawling into a warm bed which has been heated by an electric blanket on a cold winters night ... makes me feel safe.

* Taking that once in a life time perfect photo ... makes my heart skip a few beats.

* Admiring nature's beautiful flowers and being amazed at the spectrum of colours and knowing that there is a higher power.

* Walking in nature ... keeps my spirit upbeat.

* Friends who accepts me for whom and what I am ... gives me a feeling of belonging.

* To GIVE to someone who NEEDS ... makes me feel worthy.

* Having my friend, soul mate and loving husband by my side ... makes me feel loved and cared for.

I would like to TAG the following fellow bloggers, because I would love to hear what makes them sing/happy:

Michelle

Sophia

- Happy with Life Signing Off

4 comments:

  1. I love this post :) Lovely to learn a little more about you x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will get to this as soon as I get a chance...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dankie Desire nou weet ek nog 'n bietjie meer van jou!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dis baie spesiale dinge wat jou gelukkig maak Desire.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire