14 September 2008

CATS & DOGS FOR TWO CHALLENGES
Yet another two inspiring challenges this week over at Sketch Saturday and Cute Card Thursday. Sketch Saturday has a very inspiring sketch and Cute Card Thursday has a Cats and Dogs theme for this week.
I used another post card I purchased at our local Crafters Market a while ago. Just love this nostalgic image of an elegant lady who looks like she is a cats and dogs whisperer. The two decorative corners have been stamped with my newly acquired Chiswick Acrylic Stamps which is also available over at Doing Life's Online Shoppe at a very reasonable price. The sentiment has also been stamped. The cardstock is Basic Grey.
Please remember to visit these challenge blogs to have a look at the gorgeous DT creations.
Thank you once again for looking and also for the wonderful comments you Doing Lifers leave ... every one of them are much appreciated.
- Animal Lover Signing Off

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and image, I love the little buttons you have added. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. That new stamp really looks good - I am glad I have ordered it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Desire, this card is wonderful, lve that image especially as a cat lover myself, such beautiful vintage colours. Thank you for the lovely comments you leave on my blog, they do give me a lift
    **Hugs**
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Desire, I love the vintage image and all the pretty details you have added. Thanks for joining us again at Sketch Saturday. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card darling teacha. I love the colours you have used!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, fab image and a great sketch!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! Totally stunning work hun

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, fabulous colours and love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! this card is fabulous! you've put such a lot of work into it.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! love all the details and embellishments! Bdw I have tagged you for the BFF award. Hope you play along. Details are on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire