This is another vintage collage image from Free Vintage Digital Stamps (click here to download the free digi). I am just on a roll at the moment with these stunning vintage images (and that for free) from Free Vintage Digital Stamps. This is one I thought would be perfect for a 'man' creation and this is what I came up with. Hope you approve.
All the papers are from Fabscraps and just worked so well with this blue and a hint of green colour combo. My dry chalks were put to use to shade the image itself. The lollipops and tags (clipped onto the image) were made with EK Success and Upikit circle punches. Still love using punches to create embellishments with. And take a closer look, I actually used a needle and thread to finish off the buttons. Now my friends and family near and ear to me will know that I am totally allergic to a needle - talking about out of your comfort zone. Sketch no.10-21-09 from Lets Scrap was used to get the mojo started.
Above: As you can see I have tried a new card design. Just love this different kind of easel card (it measures 18x15cm / 6"x7"). It displays so nicely and this card will fit into a C5 envelope. I did not take a pic of the back, but I have also finished it off so that one can just add the message onto it.
Below is free digi image of the sentiment. Just click on it and then right click and save it to your computer. Would love to hear from you if you use the digis on this post.
- Bearly Mine #28: 3-2-1 (3 lollipop embellishments/2 design papers/1 digi image)
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards #9: Fancy Folds (different easel fold card)
- Cardmadfairy's Digi Days #30: Die Cuts and/or Punches (used various punches for the embellishments)
- CES Challenge #79: No Girls Allowed
- Crafts 4 Eternity #65: 3 of a King (3 Lollipop flower embellishments)
- Crafty Catz Weekly #126: Use a Digi Image
- Crafty Purple Frog #37: Anything Goes
- Creative Mondays #4: Anything Goes
- Divas by Design #28: Stamp Something (can be digital as well)
- Dutch Dare Card #158: Sketch (rotated the sketch one turn to the right)
- For Fun Challenges: Buttons Galore
- Inspire Me Fridays #52: Anything Goes
- Just Keep on Creating #1: Anything Goes
- Love to Create #8: Masculine
- Make it Monday #82: Always Anything Goes
- My Time to Craft #176: Easel Cards (different easel design)
- One Stitch At a Time #106: Anything goes
- Paper Makeup Stamps #29: Creations for the Boys/Men
- Pattie's Creations Design #40: Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesdays #61: Anything Goes
- Passionately Artistic: Anything Goes
- Scrappy Frogs Challenge: Seeing Spots
- Shopping Our Stash #45: Circles or Dots (the background pattern paper has got dots and all the papers are from my off-cuts file)
- Southern Girls #41: You got something you wanna say? (add a wording)
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Anything Goes
- The Cheerful Stamp Pad #39: Anything Goes
- The Poodles Parlour: Going Dotty
- Unique Crafters #1: Anything goes