15 May 2020

HELP SOMEONE ... {Reminder Design Team project May 2020 Color It Create It Show It Off}

{HELP SOMEONE ...}

Hi to all my lovely followers.
Here is my  Reminder May 2020 project for My Besties Colour It! Create It! Show It off! using this super handsome Doctor from Sherri Baldy and you can purchase him HERE.

The sentiment and background have been sourced from the net.
The image has been coloured in Photoshop CS3.  The folded embellishments have been created with circle punches and the brads, buttons and design papers are from my stash.   


You can find my TUTORIAL for the folded Circles HERE



Hop over to
My Besties
Colour It! Create It! Show It Off! Challenge
and enter your creations. 

Once again I would love to try my hand at the following challenges with this creation:


Crafting Happiness - ATG and/or Red




3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire