21 January 2007

WEDDING PRESENT FOR THE VAN NIEKERKS - Sunday, 21 January 2007 The Coghill Avenue guard (see pic of lizard in previous post) has been taking his guarding duty very seriously since featuring on DOING LIFE and decided to become the blue room students' own personal body guard. Yes, this has astonishingly become evident when a student picked up a light box from the ground, and there 'SCRAP' (nicknamed by the scrapping students) was staring her down. SCRAP stood on guard for the whole duration of the three-hour lesson.
So Kathy, you probably guessed right. After the lesson I desperately required your evacuation service. Please send me a quote to have on hand for future emergencies. Between me and Conroy we sjoed SCRAP out onto the patio with the aid of old trusty broom. SCRAP must have overnighted on the patio because on Sunday morning he was on guard at the patio door. Most of Sunday was spent creating this layout for Ockie and Lenie, the wedding gift I promised them.
Off to finalise a few minors for my scrapday at makaranga this coming weekend. Watch this space for bumper news regarding this day!
- Off to enjoy a sundowner

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:39 PM

    That is a stunning layout and Ockie and Lenie will be very touched when the receive it.

    I see you walked this week-end. I joined Reg at 4am on Saturday and did a 10.2km.

    Have just finished printing my photos for my lesson on Tuesday.

    Regards

    Michelle

    (The OW and MotBHG)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by here at {Doing Life}. Please know that your comment is valued. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Crafty hugs
Desire